Kicking1on1 Lesson / Event Booking Details
Booking Private Lessons
Kicking1on1 hosts private, personal kicking and punting lessons year round at Monrovia High School in Monrovia, CA, and La Salle High School in Pasadena, CA. All private lessons are conducted by Coach Mike and include:
- Fundamental and technical instruction -
- Video and video analysis -
- On and off-season recommended, customized weekly workout practice routines -
- Drills and techniques to enhance muscle memory in the kicking game -
- Game week management -
- Equipment consultation -
- Mental preparation and conditioning in the kicking game -
- Emphasis on building an aptitude for "self-coaching," allowing students to diagnose and solve -fundamental/technical issues that may surface in the absence of video or personal coaching
Lesson Rate: $95/hr
Booking Kicking1on1 "Kicking Club"
Kicking1on1's "Kicking Club" is hosted at Monrovia High School and is designed to foster camaraderie and build relationships between our players while providing them the opportunity to stay "tuned up" during the season in an instructional group setting. Coach Mike and Coach Paul will be hosting each "Kicking Club" session and will help our players:
- Maintain tight fundamental technique -
- Address specific technical issues that surface during the season -
- Refine weekly workout routines and game week management -
Enhance mental preparation -
- Fine Tune rhythm, timing, and approach -
Kicking1on1's "Kicking Club" runs from 11am - 1pm on select Sundays in October, November, and December. Please know that although "Kicking Club" runs for a two hour period, the format is casual, and players may come and go as needed, whether for the entire two hours or 30 minutes.
Kicking Club Rate: $50/Session
Booking Kicking1on1 Camps
Stay tuned for information about Kicking1on1 Camps!!! For more information about previous camps, please visit our camp page!